1. INCOMING OF PRODUCTS
- - Receipt of orders in electronic form
- - Arrival of truck with all the necessary documents
- - Document inspection
- - Analytical countdown of the products according to the accompanying documents
- - Comparison of the received products, the accompanying documents and the electronic document.
- - Informing of customer in the case of differences.
- - Classification and forwarding to the warehouse.
- - Depending on the nature of the products the merchandise is forwarded to the warehouse and are placed in pallet spaces.
- - The placement of the products is based on codes of the product and spaces indicated by the computer systems through RF's, which recognize the bar codes of the products.
- - Depending on the characteristics of the products and/or the demands of the customer the handling can be done through using FIFO, FEFO, LIFO procedures.
- - All cargoes are entered into computer system for quick retrieval, stock control and successful completion of orders.
3. PARTITIONING - RE-PACKAGING - LABELING
- - Unified dispatches are separated.
- - Products are re-packed and palletized
- - Labels are placed on the products according to customer directions.
- - Sticking of labels with the following information:
Code with the description of the product
4. RECEIPT - PICKING - PREPARATION OF ORDERS
- - Orders are received through on-line communication
- - Collection and picking of orders by way of codes and quantities.
- - Checking - packaging - labeling of order
- - Printing of Delivery Notes for each order
- - All ready orders are loaded into trucks for delivery to the final customer or agents for forwarding to the province.
- - In all phases of the procedure from receipt of the products till their delivery to the final receiver the customer is electronically informed.
- - Master Plan of Logistics Scheme. Definition of Strategy of the scheme – supply chain/ demand chain setup. Business Plan Layout
- - Master Plan Layout of warehousing site. Choice of optimal warehouse and distribution sites, Distribution Centre.
- - Space, operation, information systems and management setup of Distribution Centres
- - Design of end-to-end paperless procedures of Logistics Scheme with wireless RF systems technology
- - Design of Inventory Control Systems
- - Customer service Surveys
- - Development of Activity Based Costing
Investment in Greece
- New Investment Incentives Law
- Law 4072/2012 titled “Improvement of the business environment- New corporate form- Trade Marks- Realtors- Regulating maritime, port and fishing matters and other provisions” Government Gazette (A 86/11.04.2012)