Company incorporation - Greece
Greek company law is based on the French system. The major types of companies under Greek Law are the equivalents of the French:
- - Societé à Responsabilité Limité ( S.A.R.L.)
- - Societé en Nom Collectif
- - Sociteté en Commandité
- - Societé Anonyme
Below are listed respectively the Greek equivalents of the above together with their main characteristics.
- 1. Etairia Periorismenis Efthinis (E.P.E.) Main Characteristics. The E.P.E. is by law a commercial company governed by L.3190/55 as amended. The minimum share capital is €4.500. The capital is not devided by shares. Advantages
- Limitation of liability
- en Nom Collectif
- 2. Omorithmi Etairia O.E.
- 3. Eterorithmi Etairia E.E.
- 4. Anonimi Etairia S.A.
Investment in Greece
- New Investment Incentives Law
- Law 4072/2012 titled “Improvement of the business environment- New corporate form- Trade Marks- Realtors- Regulating maritime, port and fishing matters and other provisions” Government Gazette (A 86/11.04.2012)
- Company Incorporation - Greece
- Setting up a branch of a foreign company in Greece
- S.A company
- Limited liability company
- Private company (ΙΚΕ)
- Limited partnership (O.E.)
- General partnership (E.E.)
- Incorporation - other EU countries
- Incorporation - other jurisdictions
- "Out-of-the-shelf companies"
- Offshore Companies and Trusts
- Countries - Signatories of the Hague Convention
- New vs Existing Entities in Greece